2007-08-15

The Hills...

What is wrong with me? It's 2:00 am, and I'm watching "The Hills." I think I may need professional help.

Here are some of my favorite lines from episodes one and two:*

Lauren: I met this adorable boy ... from London ... with an accent .. who's leaving tomorrow... Jackpot.

Jen: I'm totally focused on like, my real friendships right now.

Heidi: I'm not a catty girl... I don't have time for this...

Lauren: Ya ... it totally feels like... you know, one of my friends died or something.

Lauren: His name's Justin, but he like wants to change it to Bobby.
Lo: Why?
Lauren: Because his friends call him Justin Bobby.

-------

*all quotes must be said in a valley girl accent to be funny.

1 comment:

  1. I am sad to admit that I began watching this saga back when all of these kids were in high school in "Laguna Beach." Something must be seriously wrong with us...

    ReplyDelete

Something to say?