If you accept this premise, then I have no choice to conclude, despite every line of George Lucas' dialog, that Star Wars is clearly among the pinnacle of film. It's been 30 years since it came out, and in spite of Jar Jar Binx, Hayden Christiansen, and the world's craziest numbering scheme ( 4..5..6...1..2..3), fans are still turning out an absurd amount of material in homage.
And, fortunately, you don't have to be a nerd to enjoy it (though it mights help):
- This Soundtrack is OSHA approved.
- Paper or Plastic?
- I'm just glad Dog the Bounty Hunter hasn't spoofed Boba Fett
- Do to think Emporer got his MBA?
- Most Interesting Use of a Golf Ball Retriever
- Which one of those buttons calls your mom to come pick you up?
- Even the Brits get it!
- If you can tolerate a little dirty mouthed British comedy, then check this out by Eddie Izzard.